About The Name
It’s before sunrise. You rose early, charged by this tranquil vacation home where you just spent your first night. Using the cabin’s LED lantern, you make your way down the copper-pebbled path to the dock resting on its peaceful lake. Sipping your favorite brew, you listen to the birds serenade their wildlife neighbors against a mellow morning backdrop. You watch the sleepy sun slowly rise, kissing its brilliant reflection on the water’s face. This is “Birdsong Lake.” And you are here, planning what’s next on your first day in the mountains.
No Steps Entry.
Conveniently arrive to a ground level, no steps entrance so you can easily carry in supplies. And, you will likely banter over who gets the main level Queen Suite, which is a welcome relief for anyone coming back from an eventful day in the mountains.
Main Level Living Area
Mountain Cabin Comfort.
Walk in the front entrance and feel the WOW of this luxurious lakeside cabin. Hardwood floors chase beautiful heart pine, wall to ceiling paneling. The cabin decor feels cozy. Kitchen & Dining.
Prepare meals in the fully stocked kitchen that will please your host-going enthusiast. The kitchen and dining area windows bring natural light to the open floor plan. And, the extended L-shaped counter offers a spacious buffet-style area that can easily serve 6 at the dining table. Lazy Lounging.
Plush leather seating for 5-6 surrounds a stunning mountain riverstone, gas log fireplace. Watch nearly100 cable channels covering local, national, sports and more. Or, access your own Prime Video, Netflix, Apple TV, HBO Max or any of your favorite subscription-based entertainment.
Main Level Queen Bedroom
Wrangle over who gets the convenient all-wood paneled, multi-windowed, Queen suite bedroom with sizeable closet, sitting chair, storage chest, and breezy overhead ceiling fan. The Smart TV offers nearly 100 cable channels and access to your own subscription-based entertainment providers like Prime Video, Netflix, Apple TV and more. A full bath with dual vanity sinks next to the bedroom also serves the main level.
Main Level Deck
Step out onto the inviting main level deck that overlooks a big backyard and the pristine Kleier Lake. More Dining Choices.
A picnic-style bench table seats six where the peaceful scenery continues. Gas Grill.
Your grill master will love cooking on the sizable gas grill that comes with supplied propane. No matter where you sit on this spacious deck, you’ll take in picturesque lakeside views and breathe cool crisp mountain air.
Top Loft King Suite
This upstairs, carpeted, king suite exudes rejuvenating comfort. Smart TV.
Watch from nearly 100 cable channels, or access your own TV content from your subscription-based service. Ensuite Bathroom.
The full bath has dual vanity sinks and tub/shower combo. Vaulted Ceilings & Private Deck.
Wake to vaulted ceilings and natural lighting. Walkout on the private deck and enjoy the tranquil lake view complemented by the sights and sounds of mountain woodlands.
Terrace Level Bedrooms
Enter downstairs to two more bedrooms that share a full bathroom with tub/shower combo. Twin Room.
The roomy, carpeted, two twin beds enjoy a large riverstone gas log fireplace, wood paneled walls, and another Smart TV. Queen Room.
The cozy, carpeted, queen bedroom has scenic window views to the backyard and spa. Both bedrooms share access to the terrace level patio deck and spa.
Terrace Deck, Hot Tub & Backyard Lake
Take advantage of this relaxing, patio deck and its comfy offerings. Spa.
Dissolve away in a steaming, 4-person, deluxe hot tub overlooking a scenic backyard and lake. This soothing soaker was drained, sanitized, filled with clean mountain spring water, and pH-balanced before your arrival. Backyard Fun.
Step off the patio deck to a sizable backyard complete with a swinging hammock, copper-pebbled pathway, stone circle fire pit, and horseshoe pitching pit. Alluring Lake Dock.
Wander further and begin to feel a cool breeze coming off the picturesque lake dock that accommodates lots of seating. But Lake Kleier is just an aquatic appetizer. Although this lake's ecosystem forbids boating, swimming, fishing, or wading, you are just 10 minutes away from Blue Ridge Lake where fun-filled water activities await.
Blue Ridge Lake’s 3,290-acres and surrounding area offers campsites, boat ramps, a full-service marina, public swimming and picnic areas.
After dark, gather your night owl pals and take the copper-pebbled pathway to the rock-circle fire pit with 6 Adirondack chairs. Make roasted marshmallow memories amid nature’s nocturnal soundtrack. On clear nights, don’t forget to lean back and look up. The glittering, diamond-studded sky, you never see in the city, will humble you.
Birdsong Lake cabin is just 12 minutes from Blue Ridge Lake and 9 miles from historic downtown Blue Ridge and a scenic train ride touring picturesque landscapes. From there, you’re onto apple orchards, wineries, crystal clear lakes, hiking, zip-lining, and river water adventures like kayaking, tubing, fishing, and more.
- Beautiful Lakeside View
- Ground Level, No Steps Entry
- 2 Stunning Riverstone Gas Log Fireplaces (Main Living Room & Terrace Level)
- 4-Person Luxury Hot Tub
- Peaceful and Private Lake Dock
- Backyard Hammock Overlooking Lake Kleier
- Horseshoe Pitching Pits
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Outdoor Dining Option
- Main Level Queen Suite
- Loft Level King Suite
- 2 Twins Bedroom & Queen Bedroom on Terrace
- ALL SMART TVs: 5 Smart (Streaming) TV's including one in every room w/ Over 90 cable channels covering local, national, and sports broadcasts. Access your own subscription-based applications like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Apple TV, HBO Max and more.
- Driveway Accommodates up to 4 Vehicles
- Sleeps up to 8 People
- FREE Wireless Internet (13.2 Mbps Down | 0.97 Mbps Up)
- Separate Laundry Room w/Washer & Dryer Units
- Minimum 2-Night Stay Across Any Season
- Pets Allowed - Dogs Only 2 Pets Maximum Please email for additional pets. FEES APPLY
- NO SMOKING (Inside)
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent this cabin; Driver’s License pic required.
- Cabin priced for up to 4 Adults. $20/nightly for each additional Adult
- Video camera trained on driveway and side porch
- Trailers Strictly Prohibited
Lake Kelier's ecosystem forbids boating, swimming, fishing, or wading. But Blue Ridge Lake is just 12 minutes away where you can enjoy 3,290-acres offering campsites, boat ramps, a full-service marina, public swimming and picnic areas.
- Fully Stocked Kitchen Complete w/Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Spacious Granite Countertops, & Custom Cabinetry
- Regular Mr. Coffee Maker
- Dining Table Comfortably Seats 6
- Spacious Club-Style Seating for 5 w/ Large, Flatscreen Smart TV
- Mountain River Stone, Gas Log Fireplace
- Multi-Windowed, Queen Suite w/ Sizable Closet, Sitting Chair, Storage Chest, Overhead Ceiling Fan and SmartTV
- Full bathroom with dual vanity sinks serves the Queen Bedroom and Main Level
Main Level Deck
- WraparoundDeck w/Plenty of Seating & Dining Option
- Picnic-Style Bench Table Seating 6
- Two Chairs
- Gas Grill (supplied single propane tank)
- Deck Overlooks Horseshoe Pits, Fire Pit & Peaceful Lakeside Scenery
- Open King Suite w/Vaulted Ceilings
- Full Sofa Seating 3 & Smart TV
- Private Balcony Access Overlooking Horseshoe Pits, Fire Pit & Lakeside Scenery
- Full Ensuite Bathroom w/Granite Top, Dual Vanity Sinks, and Tub/Shower Combo
Terrace Level Bedrooms & Laundry Room
- Private, 2 Twins, Carpeted Bedroom w/All Wood-Paneled Walls, Mountain Riverstone Gas Log Fireplace, and Smart TV
- Private, Multi-Windowed, Queen Carpeted Bedroom w/All Wood-Paneled Walls, and Smart TV
- Separate Laundry Room w/Wash & Dryer Units
- Full Bathroom w/ Single Sink & Shower Serves Terrace Level
- Both bedrooms share access to the terrace level patio deck and spa.
Terrace Deck, Hot Tub & Backyard
- 4-Person, Deluxe Hot Tub Overlooking Scenic Backyard and Lake; Spa is Always Drained, Sanitized, Filled with Mountain Spring Water, and pH-Balanced before Every Arrival.
- Backyard Features Convenient Copper-Pebbled Pathway to Swinging Hammock, Stone Circle Fre Pit, Horseshoe Pitching Pits, and Lake Dock
- Spacious Dock Overlooks Kleier Lake
Backyard Fire Pit
- Spacious, Circle Stone Fire Pit w/ 8 Adirondack Chairs