satellite or cable TV
Master Suite on Main
Queen Suite on Main
Upstairs Bedroom Right
Upstairs Bedroom Left
Artfully Exquisite Luxury are a few words to describe this home whose name plays on words. But, the “Center Peace'' meaning runs deep. This newly built, modern marvel in the mountains is nearly all-glass on the one side facing protected, deer-thriving, lush lands (see Pics #8-9, #13-14). Resting in the middle of seclusion, this awe inspiring home’s vibration will awaken your senses, center your mind, and fill you with a kind of peace that lingers. It may just become your seasonal Center Peace in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia.
About The Name
Step Free EntryStroll right in on the ground level. If it's raining, conveniently enter from the attached closed garage. Plus, the main level Queen Suite is handicap friendly, and perfect for elders or anyone wishing to avoid stairs after a day of mountain and river adventures.
Main LevelFirst Impressions. Enter into artfully-styled, breathable elegance you only see in a James Bond mountainous villa. The wide plank, chestnut-colored hardwoods complement towering, wood-paneled ceilings dotted with soft sunken lighting. The home’s contemporary furniture, colorful decor, and surrounding oxygen-rich plant life can all be mood lifting. And the vast woodland views are quiet calming too. Watch the rain or snow fall through these grand glass-wall of windows. Dining & Kitchen. Everything basks in natural light. The long 8-seat dining table overlooks woodland views. The large, fully stocked gourmet kitchen will inspire your hosting sensibilities. And, the spacious four-seater, bar-style island, will attract the evening cocktail crowd and morning breakfast bunch. Lazy Lounging . The matching sofa and loveseat draws five around a warming, floor to ceiling stone, wood burning fireplace with a huge 75" inch flat screen TV above. Nearby is a tailored curvy accent settee that comfortably hosts private conversations for two. A half bath serves the common main level. If you and your guests are enjoying a quite morning or evening indoors (keeping conversations to a whisper), you will likely see deer grazing by the outside patio railing (see Pics #7-8, #12-13). King & Queen Suites. The Master King suite envelopes you with a nifty split king adjustable bed. The Queen and King bedrooms include their own spacious private En Suite Bathrooms. Both quarters are uncluttered, spacious, and artfully decorated.
2nd FloorLoft Lounging. At the top of the stairs, entertain family and friends in a club-like lounge area, seating seven and accompanied by a convenient beverage cart servicing the gathered guests. Top Level Bedrooms. Roomy King and Queen size bedrooms upstairs share a full bathroom.
Ground PatioOpen, spacious, and peaceful. The photos speak volumes. Take your favorite beverage and head to the outdoor party patio. Plenty of seating for everyone. Some will lounge nearby the outdoor soaker tub, and others will gather around the cement circle fire pit. The energetic ones will go for a game of Bocce Ball.
Starry NightsWhether lounging with your favorite company or making marshmallow memories at the patio fire pit, don’t forget to look up on clear nights. Witness a sparkling, diamond-studded night sky you don’t see in the city and experience a dazzling transcendence.
Gravity PullCenter Peace is just that-- a centering, peaceful, and soul soothing stay. The gravity well of it's vibe will be difficult to escape when it's time to leave. But you will likely return for more disruptive luxury.
It’s Manhattan in the mountains. Modern, artfully decorated contemporary home next to protected mountain forest lands that are home to countless wild deer (see Pics #7-8, #12-13). And, the big supporting cast amenity to this disruptive luxury home is its location. Aska is a fun filled town known as the “Beating Heart" of Blue Ridge, Georgia." And, for good reason. Just 12 miles south of historic downtown Blue Ridge, Aska is rich in outdoor wonders and thrilling river water adventures. Aska is home to the Toccoa River and countless hiking trails. Go kayaking or tubing. Fish in the river or at the large Lilly Pad Village pond for kids. Go gem mining, or play mini-golf on a course built into the side of a mountain. Whatever the activity, Aska delivers. Don’t forget to grab breakfast or lunch at Van Zandt’s Grill & Grocery just 2 miles from Center Peace.
- SUV or Crossover Vehical is Recommended.
- Driving a Sedan vehical is discouraged.
- Wheelchair Assessible - Main Floor Bedroom Suite. Bedroom entrance door 35.5". Bathroom Door 34.5" Shower has 3" lip at door (No Roll-in) with a shower chair available.
- Step Free Entry
- Driveway Accommodates up to 4 Vehicles or 3 Vehicle w/ Small Tow Trailer
- Attached, Closed-In 2-Car Garage
- Next to Protected Mountain Forest Lands
- Nestled in Secluded Mountain Woodlands, just 8 minutes from Toccoa River
- 12 miles from historic downtown Blue Ridge and Lake Blue Ridge.
- Sleeps up to 8 w/ 2 King Beds & 2 Queen Beds
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 3 Full Bathrooms & Half Bath
- DOG FRIENDLY with fenced in back yard/patio.
- The home is priced for up to 4 Adults. Additional Adults are charged $20/night;y per Adult.
- Widely Spacious and Artfully Decorated Living Spaces
- Towering High Ceilings w/Can Lighting
- Large, Fully Stocked, Gourmet Kitchen Complete w/ Microwave & Needed Glassware & Cookware
- Full Washer Dryer Closet
- Built-In Wine Rack Underneath Staircase
- Dining Table Seats 8
- Bar-Style Kitchen Island Seats 4
- Half Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom Suites - Queen Wheelchair Accessible Suite and Master Suite
- Master Suite door opening 35.5", Bathroom door opening 31.5"
- Gas Stovetop and Range
- Floor to Ceiling Stone, Living Room, Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Plush Living Room Seats 8 w/Flat Screen TV
- Built in Kitchen Icemaker and Microwave
- Adjustable Split King Bed w/ Full En Suite Bathroom
- Queen Bedroom w/ Full En Suite Bathroom (Handicap Accessible)
- Walk Out Patio
- Club-Like Common Area Lounge Loft overlooks Main Level Living Area
- Roomy King & Queen Bedrooms
- Full Bathroom & Tub/Shower Combo.
Main Level Patio
- Large, Spacious, Concrete Patio
- Lounge Chairs Seats 4 w/Side Table
- Outdoor Soaker Tub
- Gas Grill
- Regulation Bocce Ball Court
- Dog-Friendly Fenced In Patio
- Lighted Fence
- Under the Stars Firepit w/ 4 Rocking Chairs
- Nearby Walking Trail
- Frequent Wild Deer Sighting from Living Room & Kitchen Windows (see Photos #8-9, 13-14)
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
PROPERTY CONDITIONS RECAP
See complete amenities list by clicking:
See complete amenities list by clicking: