satellite or cable TV
Main Level Master Suite
Downstairs Guest Suite
2 Bunk Beds
All in the NameThis newly built gem is perched atop a hill on a well-kept, green acre of land that often lures grazing deer in the evening hour— all against a backdrop of scenic mountain and valley landscapes. Enjoy all the modern amenities of a contemporary home while experiencing the sights and scents of the Blue Ridge Smoky Mountains. Its photos and video will pull you into the emotional gravity of the cabin’s name.
No-Stair EntryJust 5 steps to enter the main level means no stairs when bringing in your supplies. Plus, the Master King Suite is also on the main level; perfect for elders or anyone wanting to avoid stairs after an activities-filled day in the mountains.
Open Main LevelThe Walk-In Wow. Enter into spacious, open elegance. The wide plank floors, complemented by heart pine, wall to ceiling paneling and designer decor gives a rustic but modern feel. The dining area basks in natural light, comfortably seats six, and overlooks picture perfect views. Plus, there’s plenty more dining outdoors. Choose from a mediterranean-style, wrought-iron, long table (seating six), or a cushy round glass-top table seating four that’s conveniently close to your designated grilling master. Multiple dining choices, fully stocked kitchen, spacious granite tops, striped maple cabinetry, and 3-stool breakfast island will electrify your vacation hosting sensibilities. The convenient half-bath with a beautiful egyptian-style vessel sink serves the living area. Plentiful Plush Lounging. Choosing where to lounge won’t be easy. Beginning inside, the open living area pulls you into a plush half-circle seating for six. The comfy couches and captain chairs wrap around a warming, floor to ceiling, mountain stone, gas log fireplace with a 65," flat screen TV above the mantle. Step out on the kitchen-side porch deck and melt into another lazy oasis of lounging. Comfortably seating five, and facing another beautiful, mountain stone, wood burning fireplace, watch TV on the big overhead flat-screen, or just take in the mesmerizing sunset and open range views.
Main Level Master SuiteThe main floor suite comes with an adjustable king-size bed. This master bedroom brings in lots of natural lighting with multi-window views, large flat screen TV, and private access to the back deck. The spacious master full bath includes a private water closet, marble-tiled walls, granite top dual vanity sinks, and large twin circular designer mirrors and lighting. Enjoy a walk-in shower or soak in a separate oversized tub listening to your favorite playlist through a built-in bluetooth sound system. Remotely set the mood with soft blue or yellow night light colors. And just across the hall from the master suite is a full sized laundry room.
Lower Level Bedrooms & EntertainmentGame Area. Enter downstairs to a roomy entertainment area that hosts lots of fun-filled amenities including ping-pong table, two-top high chair table, comfy lounge seating for four, gas log fireplace, overhead big screen TV, wet bar, mini fridge, coffee maker, and microwave oven. Bedrooms. The guest bedroom includes another adjustable king-size bed, and across the common area is the third room with two bunk beds sleeping four. Both bedrooms have a backyard view and share a full bathroom with tub/shower combo. One cool bonus feature to this lower level is the voice-activated Google Nest unit. Simply say “Hey Google” and request to play your favorite music, ask the weather forecast, or just about anything! Use your imagination and Google Nest can assist.
Screened-In Hot TubSoak away your worries in a 7-person hot tub with a built-in cover lifter for your convenience-- all situated on a tinted screened-in patio overlooking the wide open, well-kept backyard against a woodlands backdrop.
Open Sky & Fiery NightsThe neatly manicured, rock-circle fire pit with 6 inviting adirondack chairs will beckon an after dark group gathering. Enjoy good conversation, laughs, and lazy lounging amid the faint chorus of nocturnal wildlife. On clear nights, lean back, look up, and the sparkling, diamond-studded night sky you never see in the city will amaze you.
Departure DifficultyMajestic Serenity is not an overstatement, but a delightful undertone when staying here. It’s well worth the drive, yet difficult to escape its gravity when it's time to leave.
One BIG amenity— just 12 miles from downtown Blue Ridge and a scenic train ride touring historic, picturesque landscapes. From there, you’re onto crystal clear lakes, hiking, zip-lining, and river water adventures like kayaking, tubing, fishing, and more.
- Sedan Friendly Access to Cabin
- Gated Cabin Neighborhood
- Allergy-Free Cabin
- 5-Step Easy Entry
- Driveway Accommodates up to 3 Vehicles or 2 Vehicle w/ Small Tow Trailer
- Well-Kept Acre of Open Land, Mountain & Valley Views, and Grazing Wild Deer Seen in the Early Morning & Later Evening Hours
- Game Room: Ping Pong, Large Screen Smart TV, Kitchenette
- Yard Games: Jenga, Yard Dice, and Corn Hole
- 12 miles from historic downtown Blue Ridge and Lake Blue Ridge.
- Sleeps up to 8 w/ 2 King Beds & 2 Twin-Size Bunk Beds
- Wireless Internet w/ Bandwidth to Support Video Meetings
- 2 Remote Controlled Gas Log Fireplaces
- Minimum 3-Night Stay Across Any Season
- PETS NOT ALLOWED
- Must be 28 years of age or older to rent this cabin; Driver’s License pic required.
- Cabin priced for up to 4 Adults. $20/nightly for each additional Adult.
- Fully Stocked Kitchen Complete w/ Needed Glassware & Cookware
- Granite Countertops, Breakfast Bar, & Striped Maple Cabinetry
- All-New Appliances
- Dining Table Comfortably Seats 6
- Spacious Lounge Living Area Seats 6
- Half Bath Serving Living Room
- Floor to Ceiling, Mountain Stone, Remotely Controlled Gas Log Fireplace
- Master King Suite w/Large Flat Screen TV & Private Access to Back Deck
- Full Master Bathroom w/Private Water Closet, Dual Vanities, Separate Shower, & Sizable Closet
- Master Bathroom includes Bluetooth Controlled Sound System & Mood-Setting Nightlight Colors
Main Level Deck
- Walk Out Deck w/Plenty of Cushy Lounge Seating & Side Tables Surrounding Fireplace
- Floor to Ceiling, Mountain Stone Natural Wood Burning Fireplace
- Tank-Free Gas Grill (connected to house propane)
- 2 Separate Outdoor Dining Tables and Chairs Collectively Accommodates 8 People
- Sunset & Open Range Views
- Back Deck Overlooks Fire Pit & Open Yard w/Woodlands Backdrop
Lower Level Bedrooms & Entertainment Area
- Regulation Size Ping Pong Table
- 2-Top High Chair Table
- Lounge Area Seats 3 w/ an Independent Reclining Love Seat and Separate Cushy Armchair
- Wet Bar w/ Accompanying Mini Fridge, Coffee Maker & Microwave
- Lounging Area Supported by Voice-Activated Google Nest to Request Music, Weather Forecasts, and more.
- Guest Suite includes Another Adjustable King-Size Bed w/Backyard View
- Third Bedroom has Two Twin-Size Bunk Beds Sleeping 4 w/Backyard View
- Shared Full Bathroom w/ Tub/Shower Combo
- Tinted Screened-In, Covered Patio
- 7-Person Hot Tub Overlooking Backyard w/Built-In Cover Lifter
Backyard & Fire Pit
- Spacious, Open, Grassy Back & Side Yard
- Neatly Manicured, Rock-Circle Fire Pit w/ Six Adirondack Chairs
- Yard Games: Jenga, Yard Dice, and Corn Hole
Extras you will find in the cabin include crockpot, blender, hand mixer, pasta pot, toaster, food chopper, Mr. Coffee Maker, teapot, iron & ironing board, hairdryers (2).
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
|Nov - 2023|
|Dec - 2023|
|Jan - 2024|
|Feb - 2024|
|Mar - 2024|
|Apr - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|Jun - 2024|
|Jul - 2024|
|Aug - 2024|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Jul 17, 2023
I had a couple of interactions via text & phone asking if everything was ok and if there were any problems. Always very helpful and pleasant.Property
A very spacious cabin which was just wonderful to relax in. With plenty to do around the cabin or just take in the wonderful view on the outdoor patio. Very clean and everything was very high quality. Rustic but with modern touches. The best cabin we have stayed in. Thank you!
Reviewed: Jun 25, 2023
Quick reply to any problemsProperty
Awesome stay. The cabin was fabulous with great views.
Reviewed: Nov 3, 2022
Property Manager Property
Beautiful, clean, well designed cabin. Easy access with majestic views.
Reviewed: Nov 1, 2022
Didnt have to interact much, but all was well.Property
Nice cabin and neighborhood. Easy check in and out. Will likely stay there again. Good value.
Reviewed: Jul 28, 2022
*5 Stars!* Excellent!Property
*5 Stars!* Excellent!
Reviewed: Jun 16, 2022
*5 Stars!* Very responsive to all messages! Very attentive to celebrating high school graduation! :)
Reviewed: May 20, 2022
Thank you for making our stay the best we've ever had!!! "5 Stars!!"
Reviewed: Nov 8, 2021
Everything was absolutely wonderful from start to finish! We will definitely book with you all again!Property
Everything was great! Only suggestion for the house would be to have directions for checkout as we could not find any, but we tried to do our best to do what we thought we needed to do. We did try and call the office that morning but understandably it was closed on Sunday. All that to say, property was amazing and we loved our stay!
CABIN CONDITIONS RECAP
See complete amenities list by clicking:
See complete amenities list by clicking: