satellite or cable TV
1 Double / Full, 1 Queen
Mountain luxury and stunning long-range views seen from the living room and all three decks overlook a protected national forest is the allure of this lovely cabin. Just 2 steps and you walk into the main level. The photos and video are where you begin your inspiring tour. This elegant cabin is set in the north Georgia mountains minutes from the activities-filled, tumbling Toccoa river in Aska, the beating heart of Blue Ridge Georgia.
Stair-Free EntryJust 2 steps to the main level means you won't suffer any stairs as you carry in all your groceries and supplies. What’s more, the guest bedroom is also on this main floor fostering a friendly cabin for elderly folks. The easy entry will also be a welcomed bonus after returning from an exhausting fun-filled day of mountain activities.
Top LevelThe top floor sleeps up to six. The master king suite has its private balcony with a picturesque view. The master full bath has a private water closet and walk-in shower. The spacious open loft includes 2 nook areas hosting one double/full bed and one queen. From any upstairs bed, you will wake up to windows with scenic views.
Main LevelFrom the main level, you walk in facing the wide-open kitchen and living room area with hardwood floors throughout. The roomy, fully stocked, appliance-rich, kitchen has all granite countertops. Four can sit at the breakfast bar to keep the meal preparer or drink server company. A 4-top electric stove, 3-level pantry cabinets, and a double-door fridge with a water/ice dispenser are your supporting cast. The dining table seats 6 comfortably, 8 if kids are included. The open living area has plush seating for five— all nestled around a cozy, stacked-stone, floor to ceiling, gas log fireplace. To the right of the fireplace are windows overlooking the forest mountain range. Open those blinds and let the view take you away. In the cold mountain evenings, sit around the warm fire for relaxing conversations with friends and family. The main floor guest king bedroom has a private full tub/shower bathroom. Walk out the bedroom French doors to the enormous main level deck. The main level has washer/dryer units so you can pack a bit lighter.
Lower LevelThe unfinished basement currently has a foosball table. The other space off to the side is being built out as a man cave social room. Walkout to the ground-level patio slab and enjoy the 6-person hot tub. Let the soothing soak and magic hour sunsets melt away your worries.
Fiery NightsWhen the sun goes down, gather around a cleanly kept wood-burning fire pit. Spark up that blaze. Enjoy good conversation while the faint backdrop of nocturnal mountain wildlife is your soundtrack. On clear nights, don’t forget to look up and get lost in the diamond-like, star-studded night sky you never see in the city.
The BIGGEST amenity of this cabin is its location. Aska is known as the “Beating Heart of Blue Ridge, Georgia,” and for good reason. Just 12 miles south of Blue Ridge, Aska is full of outdoor wonders and thrilling river water adventures. This is because Aska is home to the Toccoa River and countless hiking trails. Go kayaking or tubing. Fish in the river or at the large Lilly Pad Village pond. Go gem mining, or play mini-golf on a course built into the side of a mountain. Whatever the activity, Aska delivers. Don’t forget to grab breakfast or lunch at Van Zandt’s Grill & Grocery just 2 miles from your cabin.
- 2-Step Easy Entry w/Front Porch
- Driveway Accommodates up to 3 Vehicles or 2 Vehicle w/ Small Tow Trailer
- 3 Decks all with Gorgeous Long Range Views of a National Forest
- Nestled in Secluded Woodlands, just 10 minutes from Toccoa River
- 12 miles from historic downtown Blue Ridge and Lake Blue Ridge.
- Sleeps up to 8 w/ 2 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, and 1 Full Bed
- Wireless Internet
- 2 Full Bathrooms & Half Bath on Main Level
- Beautiful long-range views are seen from the living room and cabin decks
- PETS NOT ALLOWED
- The cabin is priced for up to 4 Adults. Additional Adults are charged $20 per night per Adult.
- King Suite w/Private Balcony,
- Full Bathroom w/Private Water Closet, Dual Vanities, Separate Shower, & Sizable Closet
- Loft Common Area has Tall Ceilings, 2 Full Beds & a Large Window View.
- Walk Out Front Porch Deck w/ Lounge Chairs, Side Tables & Gas Grill
- Spacious, Open Kitchen & Living Room
- Fully Stocked Kitchen Complete w/ Needed Glassware & Cookware
- Granite Countertops and Breakfast Bar
- Electric Stovetop and Range
- Dining Room Table Accommodates 6-8
- Half Bathroom
- Living Room Comfortably Seats 5
- Gas Log Fireplace (Stacked-Stone, Floor to Ceiling)
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Walk Out Deck w/ Lounge Chairs & Side Tables
- Mountain View, Main Floor, Guest King Suite w/Deck Access. Full Tub/Shower Bath Combo, and Washer/Dryer Units
Lower Level & Patio
- Downstairs Foose Table
- Deck Covered, 6-Person, Hot Tub Overlooking Mountain Range
- Clean and Cleared Backyard
- Under the Stars Firepit w/ Adirondack Chairs
- Lighted Retaining Wall
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|