Top Level Suite
Lounge in the roomy upstairs loft with a comfy triplet, captain chair-style couch, 46" Smart TV, cozy, high quality futon, WiFi Printer, and computer desk overlooking woodlands. Retire to the adjacent master bedroom and California king bed, 50” Smart TV and electric fireplace with a massive walk in closet. Full bath hosts a jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and dual vanities. Let the warm sunlight wake you. Walk out to your private, screened balcony with a hot cup of coffee. Close your eyes, and take in soul-soothing sounds and fresh mountain scents to start your day.
Enter to a dining area with a six-seat, high-top table next to a fully stocked kitchen; complete with a filtered water-dispensing fridge, five burner gas stove, double oven, and spacious granite countertops. Connect to a WiFi speaker and enjoy your favorite playlist while prepping meals. Continue into an open living area with plush seating for six— all nestled around a cozy, push-button, gas log fireplace. Mood lighting sets the tone for relaxing conversation or peace and tranquility. Wrangle over who gets the Main floor queen bedroom and huge private, tub/shower bath. Open the bedroom French doors and walk out to the enormous main level deck. Don’t forget this level has a washer and dryer so you can pack a bit lighter. Pretty convenient!!!
Main Level Deck
This mega-size, wraparound is large enough to host many pods of guests for quaint gatherings. Two sets of 2-seater high top tables are perfect for a private chat between couples, combine them for a 4-top! The common fairway has unique benches and swivel rockers to host group gatherings. Enjoy an outdoor lunch at the corner round table with 4 plush chairs. Or, eat a meal at the larger screened porch picnic table for 8 with comfortable bench seating. Rest on the comfy 6-seater lounge couch with your choice of beverage while enjoying the beautiful wine barrel gas fire pit. Play a fun-filled life-size game of jenga or take in a game of corn hole.
Rain or shine, cook outside under a covered kitchen— complete with hard line gas grill, side burner, Primo smoker, fridge, sink, drawers, everything you need to prepare full meals while your guests keep you company around the kitchen bar counter. Afterwards, soak in the ground level, six-seater hot tub, and let the multicolor sunset or star-filled night sky melt away the worries you’re already forgetting. Don’t forget to play a game of pool or just relax to a movie on a 50” Smart TV/soundbar. If you’re worn out, crash to the plush Queen bedroom with twin-size bunk bed for those tuckered out teens and tykes.
Enjoy a big backyard surrounded by 2 acres of mountain woodlands. Sit around a manicured stone, wood burning fire pit with 4 Adirondack chairs and stone seating. Cook some smores, hot dogs or your favorite mountain pies. Good time to be had by all in your own private sanctuary.
Beckons You Back
Snuggled Inn arrests your senses, nestles you in a warm blanket of fond memories, and induces a kind of cabin fever that beckons you back again.
If you can escape the gravity of this alluring cabin to venture out, grab breakfast at Van Zandt's Grill & Grocery; just 2 miles away. Plus, you're minutes from a day's worth of water-world fun on the Toccoa River rafting, tubing, fishing and kayaking. Head into historic town Blue Ridge to enjoy an exploring train ride, spirit-filled saloons, dining, charming chocolate shops and novelty stores.
- Nestled in Secluded Woodlands, yet 10 minutes from Toccoa River rafting, tubing, fishing and kayaking..
- 28 minutes from historic downtown Blue Ridge and Lake Blue Ridge.
- 2 Queen & 1 King Suites, each w/Full Private Bathrooms
- Widespread Wraparound Deck hosts Screened Porch and Multiple Dining Areas. Bench Seating, Unique Rockers, Swivel Chairs, 2-Seater Side Table, 8-Seat Picnic Table, 4-Seat Round Table, Wine Barrel-Style, Gas Rock Fire Pit & Winter Heat Lamps (propane provided), plus Lounge Couch, Life-Size Jenga & Corn Hole Games
- Fully Covered, Outdoor Full Kitchen w/Bar-Style Countertop, Hard Line Gas Grill, Side Burner, Primo Smoker, Fridge, Sink, and Drawers
- 6- Person Hot Tub
- PETS NOT ALLOWED at this cabin
- Cabin is priced for up to 4 Adults. Additional Adults will be charged $20 per night per Adult.
- King Suite w/Private Screened Balcony (Woodlands View), 50” Smart TV, Remote Controlled Electric Fireplace, Dual Vanities, Jacuzzi Tub, Separate Shower, and Massive Walk In Closet
- Loft Common Area hosts 46” Smart TV, Quality Futon, Triplet Captain Chair-Style Couch w/End Double Recliners, WiFi Printer, Computer Desk Overlooking Woodlands.
- Spacious, Fully Stocked Inside Kitchen w/Granite Countertops, 5 Burner Gas Stove, Plug-In Phone Bose Speakers, & Filtered Water Dispensing Fridge
- Dining Area Seats 6
- Large Living Room w/Plush Seating for Six, Push Button Gas Fireplace, and Mood-Setting Lights
- Woodlands View Main Floor Queen Suite, Rocking Chair, and Deck Access. Full Tub/Shower Bath Combo, Closet w/Crib
- Widespread Wraparound Covered Deck (see Highlights)
- Game Room w/Pool Table & Stools,
- 50” Smart TV & Surround Sound Bar hosting Quality Futon and 2-Person Loveseat
- Queen Bedroom w/Walkout Patio Access, Kid-Friendly Bunk Beds, Full Tub/Shower Bath Combo
Lower Level Patio
- Fully Covered Outdoor Kitchen w/Bar-Style Countertop (see Highlights above)
- 6-Seat, See Through Dining Table off Kitchen
- 6- Person Hot Tub
- 4-Seat Umbrella Table
- Storage Bins for Seat Cushions
- Lighted Step-Down Access to Big Backyard & Fire Pit, Resting on 2 Wooded Acres
- Manicured, Circular, Stone, Wood Burning Fire Pit hosting 4 Adirondack Chairs and Stone Bench Seating for Eight People.