About The Name
Creekside Hideaway is a welcome break from noisy city sounds. Sit on the deck by a crackling wood fireplace. Close your eyes and listen to a burbling creek and the mountain breeze tango with treetops. Then watch the transcending sunset sky every evening while sipping your favorite beverage. If you want to lose yourself in the mountains, Creekside Hideaway, nestled off a road called Hidden Valley, is the place to conceal your quiet escape.
Enjoy the convenience of all paved roads to the cabin. And when you arrive, just 3 steps to the main level porch means an easy trip carrying supplies. Plus, the 2 main level Queen Suites are a welcome relief for anyone wishing to avoid stairs after an eventful day in the mountains.
Main Level Living Area
Cozy Cabin Comfort.
Walk in and feel the warming vibe of this cozy mountain cabin. Hardwood floors chase beautiful heart pine, wall to ceiling paneling. Kitchen & Dining.
Prepare meals in the fully stocked kitchen that accommodates your host-going enthusiast. Big windows bring natural light to this kitchen/living room open floor plan. The kitchen island bar seats four complemented by a buffet-style sideboard with an overhead wine rack. Lazy Living Room Lounging.
Smell the burning oak in the floor to ceiling, mountain stone, wood fireplace. Watch TV on the accompanying flatscreen while melting into plush leather club-style seating for six; all nestled around a warm crackling fire. Feel the natural sun rays or see rain or snow fall through the large, angle-shaped A-frame above the rafters.
Main Level Bedroom Suites
Wrangle over who gets the two convenient main floor queen bedrooms with their ensuite bathrooms. The right master bedroom suite has dual vanities, a garden tub and dual shower heads. The left bedroom has a single sink, soaker tub and shower. Both bedrooms enjoy private access to the main level deck featuring beautiful mountainous woodlands.
Main Level Deck
Wood Burning Fireplace.
Step out onto the inviting deck where friends & family can warm up around the beautiful mountain stone fireplace. Big Gas Grill.
Your grill master will love cooking on an oversized grill fed by the included propane tank. Lovers Swing & 4-Topper Table.
Sway in the lover’s swing, relax in the deck chairs, or eat at the high topper seating 4. No matter where you sit on this spacious deck, you’ll take in magnificent woodland-creekside views and breathe cool crisp mountain air.
Lower Level Game Room, Bedroom Suite & Spa
Escape to the lower level and be greeted by a classic grandfather clock reminding you how precious time flies here. Play cards around the 4-seater game table or challenge one to a sharp-shootin’ billiards game by the large Gas Log Fireplace. Hot Tub.
Step out on the lower deck and take a soul soothing soak in the brand new 5-person hot tub while watching majestic color-calming sunsets melt away your woes. Know that this spa was drained, sanitized, filled with clean mountain spring water, and pH-balanced before every arrival. Queen Suite.
Someone will get the private comfy queen bedroom with a full ensuite bathroom featuring a tub/shower combo.
Picnic Style Fire Pit
Conveniently stair step down to the fire pit pen, complete with a park-style charcoal grill, picnic table, and a rock circle fire pit. Clear nights bring a diamond star studded sky against a black velvet back drop you never see in the city. Roast marshmallows and enjoy good company while listening to your own nocturnal wildlife soundtrack.
A Stay that Stays With You
Whether you hike the nearby trail or fly fish for trout minutes away, this cabin delivers memorable, mountain moments of Zen that stay with you long after your Hidden Valley hideaway stay.
Creekside Hideaway is just 1 mile from a trout fishing stream, 11 minutes to historic downtown Blue Ridge and a scenic train ride touring picturesque landscapes. From there, you’re onto apple orchards, wineries, crystal clear lakes, hiking, zip-lining, and river water adventures like kayaking, tubing, fishing, and more.
- Dogs Allowed
- All Paved Roads to Cabin
- Few Steps Easy Entry
- 2 Queen Suites on Main Level
- 1 Queen Suite on Lower Level
- West-Facing Sunset Scenes
- 2-Sided Driveway Accommodates up to 3 Vehicles
- Small Trailer Possible
- Mountainous Woodland Views
- Sleeps up to 6
- FREE WiFi Internet(Speeds = | 5.2 Mbps Dwn | 0.48Mbps Up.)
- 2 Sided Wood Burning Fireplace Servicing Living Room and Main Outdoor Deck
- Gas Log Fireplace in Game Room
- NO SMOKING (Inside)
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent this cabin; Driver’s License pic required.
- Cabin priced for up to 4 Adults. $20/nightly for each additional Adult.
- Video Camera Trained on Driveway.
- 2 Queen Bedrooms on Main Level with Full Ensuite Bathrooms, and Private Access to Main Deck
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Complete w/ Needed Glassware & Cookware
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Kitchen Island Bar Seating 4
- Buffet Sideboard with Wine Rack
- Spacious Lounge Area w/ Club-Style Seating for 6 and 42” TV
- Floor to Ceiling, Mountain Stone, Wood Burning Fireplace in Living Room
- Full Over/Under Laundry Units
Main Level Deck
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Large Single Tank Gas Grill
- Deck Chair Seating
- 4-Seat High Top Table
- Lovers Swing
- Deck Overlooks Mountainous Woodland Views with Sunset Scenes
Lower Level Entertainment & Deck
- Game Room includes 4-Seat Game Table
- Billiards Table
- Gas Log Fireplace
- Queen Bedroom w/Ensuite Bathroom, Single Vanity and Tub-Shower Combo
- Queen Suite has Private Access to Lower Deck & Spa
- Lower Level Deck
- Brand New 5-Person Hot Tub Drained, Sanitized, Filled with Mountain Spring Water, and pH-Balanced before Every Arrival
- Lower Level Deck
- Convenient Stair Step Down to Fire Pit Pen
Fire Pit Pen
- Easy, No-Ground Contact, Stair Step Down to Fire Pit
- Park-Style Charcoal Grill
- Picnic Table
- Mountain Stone, Circular Fire Pit