About the Cabin Name
Among the Ojibwe tribe, dreaming is a connection to the spirit world. So they created the sacred dreFull points awarded. Very nice strong, quality deck furniture.amcatcher to catch bad dreams while allowing only good ones to pass through. And this place conjures up a dreamy mountain getaway in a quiet, romantic, cozy cabin— complete with woodland and mountain range views, and an outdoor fenced pen for your dog. The peace and tranquil vibration emanating here, protected by Native American symbolism, will certainly slay any bad dreams or stressful worries.
Conveniently arrive at a ground level, no steps entrance so carry in supplies is a breeze. And after an eventful day in the mountains, you will suffer no stairs throughout your vacation here since everything is on one floor.
All One Level
Romantic Cabin Comfort. Walk into a warming open kitchen and living room area with mountain scenery in the backdrop. Hardwood floors chase beautiful heart pine, wall to ceiling paneling. Kitchen & Dining. The fully stocked kitchen has everything your host-going enthusiast will need. The dining table seats 4 comfortably. Tea Table. Enjoy the side tea table where you can pick special tea leaves in the backyard garden to make a fresh breakfast brew. Lazy Living Room. The open living area has plush, Italian leather sofa seating four— all nestled around a cozy, mountain river stone, and remotely controlled, gas log fireplace. Big windowed doors leading to the deck offer beautiful views that bring you here. Streaming TV. Unwind to nearly 100 cable channels covering local, national, sports and more. Or, access your own Prime Video, Netflix, Apple TV, HBO Max or any of your favorite subscription-based entertainment. Laundry Closet. Enjoy full washer and dryer laundry units in the hallway closet.
Step out to the inviting deck through the double doors that overlooks mountain scenery, the backyard dog pen, and fire pit. Relax in the chairs with a convenient drink table, take in the view, and sip your favorite beverage. Gas Grill. Your grill master will enjoy cooking on the sizable gas grill that comes with supplied propane. Spa. Melt away your worries in a 4-person, hot tub overlooking woodland and mountainous eye soothing views. This sultry soaker was drained, sanitized, filled with clean mountain spring water, and pH-balanced before your arrival.
Master Queen Suite. The master queen suite includes double doors to the deck with black out drapes for those sleep-in mornings. Watch nearly 100 channels covering local, national, sports and more. Or, access your own favorite subscription-based entertainment. This master bedroom has its own private, single sink, full bathroom with a tub/shower combo. Another Queen Bedroom. The 2nd cozy queen bedroom comes with plenty of closet space and a nearby full central bathroom.
Step off the front porch and enjoy eating at the nearby picnic table. Take the gravel pathway to more outdoor amenities. Tea Garden. This garden offers special teas where you can pick the leaves to make a fresh morning or afternoon brew for your companions. Fenced Dog Pen. This convenient dog pen will allow your furry family member(s) to enjoy all the sights, sounds and smells of the mountain woodlands. The pen also has a big shady area to cool off as well.
Starry Starry Nights
When the sun goes down, walk down the gravel pathway guided by bright solar lights leading to the cleanly kept, stone circle fire pit. Spark up that blaze. Enjoy good conversation and marshmallow memories while faint nocturnal mountain wildlife is your natural soundtrack. On clear nights, don’t forget to look up and get lost in the diamond-like, star-studded night sky you never see in the city.
Dream Catcher is just 9 miles from historic downtown Blue Ridge and a scenic train ride touring picturesque landscapes. From there, you’re onto apple orchards, wineries, crystal clear lakes, hiking, zip-lining, and river water adventures like kayaking, tubing, fishing, and more.
- Ground Level, No Steps Entry
- Private, Secluded, Quiet
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- 2 Queen Bedrooms w/ Private, Full Baths
- Separate Laundry Room w/Washer & Dryer Units
- 4-Person Hot Tub
- Mountain Views
- Outdoor Fire Pit & Gas Grill
- Outdoor Picnic Table & Fenced Dog Pen
- Romantic Gas Log Fireplace in Great Room
- ALL SMART TVs: 2 Smart (Streaming) TV's w/ Over 90 cable channels covering local, national, and sports broadcasts. Access your own subscription-based applications like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Apple TV, HBO Max and more.
- FREE Wireless Internet (11.5 Mbps Down | 2.51 Mbps Up)
- Pets Allowed - Dogs Only 2 Pets Maximum Please email for additional pets. FEES APPLY
- Gravel Access – Well Maintained Roads (4WD Not Needed)
- Driveway Accommodates up to 2 Vehicles
- Sleeps up to 4 People
- Minimum 2-Night Stay Across Any Season
- NO SMOKING (Inside)
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent this cabin; Driver’s License pic required.
- Cabin priced for up to 4 Adults. $20/nightly for each additional Adult
- Video camera trained on driveway
- Fully Stocked Kitchen Complete w/Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Stove, & Dishwasher
- Regular Mr. Coffee Maker
- Dining Table Comfortably Seats 4
- Side Tea Table
- Plush Italian Leather, Club-Style Seating for 4 w/ Flatscreen Smart TV
- Romantic Mountain River Stone, Gas Log Fireplace
- Queen Suite w/Overhead Ceiling Fan, Full Ensuite Bathroom w/Tub/Shower Combo, and SmartTV
- 2nd Queen Bedroom w/ Nearby Full Central Bathroom
- 4-Person Hot Tub
- Gas Grill (supplied single propane tank)
- Deck Overlooks Mountain Range, Backyard Dog Pen, and Fire Pit.
- Picnic Table
- Tea Garden to Make Fresh Tea
- Lighted Gravel Pathway to Circular Stone Fire Pit
- Spacious Fenced Dog Pen with Shady Area to Stay Cool