satellite or cable TV
D/STRS BDRM #1
D/STRS BDRM #2
D/STRS BDRM #3
Cabin NameIf sunsets are the night’s opening music, then S’More Sunsets’ magic hour is a symphony. See spectacular sunsets from the upper wraparound and lower deck.
2nd Level EntryEnter from the 2nd level by a short flight of stairs wide enough for thrilled youngsters to beat you to the top. When entering any cabin from the second floor, the pay off is likely better views. And S’More Sunsets delivers.
Open Main LevelMoment of Zen. Experience the Above The Rest feeling as you enter this open, uncluttered, cozy cabin of luxury elegance. The hardwood floors complement the heart pine wall to ceiling paneling. Kitchen & Dining. The main dining table seats six while a separate nook table seats four. Both serve convenient family dining options. Off the dining areas is a fully stocked, open and airy kitchen with spacious countertops. The island seats a breakfast bunch awaiting your hosting sensibilities. Living Room Lounging. Hear and smell the oak in a crackling fire as you nestle in the warmth of a wood-burning, floor to ceiling, mountain stone fireplace. Watch TV on a 55" inch flatscreen conveniently placed on an extended hearth. Gravitational Pull. Plenty of plush seating around the fireplace will beckon seven lounge seekers who may not escape the gravity of this lethargic inducing den. Attention Coffee Lovers! Enjoy 3 brewing options including a Keurig Maker, Mr. Coffee, and French Press.
Screened-In Patio Hot TubAlso on the main level is a comfortable 5-person, extra-strength, pain relieving, hot tub. Soak away your worries while melting away in sunset views. This soothing soaker was drained, sanitized, filled with clean mountain spring water, and pH-balanced before your arrival. And, the warmth of an accompanying gas log fireplace will kill any chill when exiting the tub. If that's not enough, relax around plenty of cushioned bench seating and flat screen TV while enjoying your favorite beverage from the porch mini refridgerator.
Top Loft Master SuiteThe master loft suite has a king bed, cozy gas fireplace, and an A-frame panel of windows overlooking long-range scenic views. Private bath has dual vanity sinks and dual head shower.
Lower Level BedroomsBedrooms & Bath. Plenty of sleeping accommodations down below with 1 King and 2 Queen bedrooms; all with flatscreen TV's.. The King enjoys beautiful window views and private access to the lower deck, hammock, and porch swing. Likewise, one of the two Queen rooms also has private access to the same deck plus comes with a gas log fireplace. The other Queen room enjoys woodland views. All three bedrooms share a full bathroom with tub/shower combo and laundry area.
Playground & FirepitStep down to a sizable playground complete with picnic table, firepit and yard games the whole family can enjoy. Play horseshoes, badminton, kan jam, and more. When darkness falls, gather around the firepit. Enjoy roasted marshmallow moments, good conversation, and lots of laughs amid a nocturnal wildlife soundtrack. On clear nights, don’t forget to look up. The galactic diamond clustered sky you never see in the city will blow your mind.
Memory RemakesS'More Sunsets is exactly that. The sunset mountain memories you make here will last right up to the point you return to make more.
Just a few miles from local wine tours, downtown Blue Ridge and a scenic train ride touring historic, picturesque landscapes. From there, enjoy hiking, fishing, tubing, kayaking, zip lining, clear blue lakes, and other water adventures.
- Dogs Allowed, 3 Maximum, Per Pet Charge Applies (No Cats Please)
- Gravel Road Access – 4WD Not Needed (Concrete Driveway Leads to Gravel Parking Area)
- Parking Area Accommodates up to 3 Vehicles
- Gorgeous West-Facing View and Stunning Picturesque Sunsets
- Minutes from Project Chimp Hiking Trails (see our Attractions top option)
- 4 Bedrooms/2.5 Baths
- Smart Streaming TV's in Every Room featuring YOUTUBE TV w/ 93 Channels. Log into your own Amazon, Netflix, Apple TV, Disney+, HBO Max, and Paramount+ Accounts. Watch FREE movies on Tubi TV and more.
- Sleeps up to 8 with 2 Kings, 2 Queens
- A Carousel of Coffee Brewing Choices including Keurig Maker, Mr. Coffee, and French Press
- FREE Wi-Fi with Speeds Supporting Video Conferencing
- Quiet Privacy
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent this cabin (Driver’s License pic required)
- The cabin priced for up to 4 Adults. Additional Adults are $20/nightly per Adult.
- Floor to Ceiling, Mountain Stone, Wood Burning Fireplace & Large Flat Screen TV
- Wrap Around Deck w/ Rocking Chairs
- Tank-Free Gas Grill (connected to house propape)
- Walkout Screened-In Patio with Comfortable 5-Person Hot Tub, Lounge Seating for Six, and Gas Log Fireplace
- Fully Stocked Kitchen w/ Spacious Countertops, and Breakfast Island (Slow Cooker (Crock-Pot) included)
- Dining Table Comfortably Seats 6
- Round Side Table Seats 4
- Spacious Lounge Living Area Seats 7
- Half Bath Serves Main Level
Top Level Loft
- Master King Suite w/ cozy Gas Fireplace and Large Flat Screen TV
- En Suite Bathroom w/ Dual Vanity Sinks and Dual Head Shower
- Loft Suite Overlooks High A-Frame Window Panel Views
Lower Level Bedrooms
- 1 King Bedroom, Flatscreen TV & Private Deck Access
- 1 Queen Bedroom w/Gas Log Fireplace, Flatscreen TV & Private Deck Access
- 2nd Queen Bedroom, Flatscreen TV, and Woodlands View
- All 3 Bedrooms Share Full Bathroom w/Tub/Shower Combo and Laundry Units
Playground & Fire Pit
- Spacious Playground and Lots of Yard Games including Horseshoes, Badminton, Kan Jam, and more
- Stone-Circle Fire Pit w/ 7 Adirondack Chairs
- Picnic Table Seats 4-6
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Nov 7, 2022
Decatur, GA, US
Reviewed: Sep 27, 2022
**5 STARS!** Everything was awesome!!
Reviewed: Aug 30, 2022
Great! Very responsive.Property
Beautiful perfect weekend! Gorgeous cabin. Water had an odor to it, but other than that everything was great! Definitely coming back!
Mooresville, IN, US
Reviewed: Jul 28, 2022
*5 Stars!* Great work!
Largo, FL, US
Reviewed: Jun 8, 2022
Loved the stay, thank you so much! Wish we could rate a 10/10! We will be back for another vacation but I think we'll do a week with family!
Decatur, GA, US
Reviewed: May 20, 2022
Enjoyed watching the basketball game from the hot tub! Beautiful sunsets and cozy beds! "5 Stars!!"
Reviewed: Apr 8, 2022
Reviewed: Jan 3, 2022
Reviewed: Nov 13, 2021
Team was great to work with on booking.Property
Property was beautiful and had everything we needed.
Reviewed: Oct 12, 2021
Property Manager Property
Good once again this year
Social Circle, US
Reviewed: Sep 28, 2021
Any questions I had were answered promptly.Property
Loved our stay. This was our 7th time staying with Above the Rest. We'll be back. Perfect for a family, shopping, hiking, breweries, Vertigo Pinball, etc. We're always pleased with Above the Rest.
Orange Park, US
Reviewed: Jun 13, 2021
The search process in looking at the different cabins was excellent in choosing the cabin that had great views and accommodations that fit our family. Members were extremely friendly and helpful in reserving and assisting with any itinerary changes. During our last night, a storm knocked out the power for a while and the staff checked on us to make sure we were okay.Property
The property was beautiful. Some of the roads near the house were a little bumpier each day but we were able to navigate through the twists and turns. The west facing view speaks for itself. The hot tub was a great in soothing away muscle aches from the days excursions. The house was beautifully decorated and there were ample supplies to meet put cooking needs and cleaning needs. Couldnt find the horse shoes outside but we enjoyed the surroundings instead.
CABIN CONDITIONS RECAP
See complete amenities list by clicking:
See complete amenities list by clicking: