satellite or cable TV
What's in a NameTranquility. It’s not only the name, but it’s the vibration this cabin emanates. This three-level lodge hosts soul-soothing sun set views from its roomy main level, rocking chair porch that the whole family will remember.
2nd Level EntryEnter the cabin from the second level with lighted stairs wide enough for your excited kids to race past you on the way up.
Open Main LevelWalk in Wow. Experience the Above The Rest WOW factor as you enter into uncluttered, cabin cozy elegance. The hardwood floors complement, heart pine, wall to ceiling paneling. Kitchen & Diniing. The round four-seater dining table overlooks windows with a mountain view while the larger table accommodates six. Both are convenient family dining options. Off the dining areas is a fully stocked, open and airy kitchen with spacious countertops. The island can stool-seat several breakfast goers awaiting your vacation hosting sensibilities. Living Room Warmth. Relax around a warm, wood-burning, floor to ceiling, mountain stone fireplace with a non-competing large flatscreen TV resting to the right on the extended berth. Lazy Lounging. Plenty of plush seating accompanying the fireplace will lure six lounge seekers who will have a hard time escaping the gravity of their club chair, love seat, and couch. Finally, a convenient half-bath serves the main floor living area.
Screened-In Patio Hot TubOff from the main level, you can melt away in a 4-person hot tub resting beside a warming gas log fireplace, and round picnic-style table with bench seating for at least six; all nestled inside a tinted screened-in patio overlooking scenic wilderness views.
Top Loft Master SuiteThe master loft suite has a king bed and cozy gas fireplace -- all overlooking 7 A-frame window panels of long-range scenic views. Private bath has dual vanity sinks and two-person tile shower.
Lower Level Bedrooms & Entertainment AreaGame Room. Enter downstairs to a roomy entertainment area that includes a large flat screen TV, billiard table, and another cozy-warm, gas log fireplace. Bedrooms & Bath. The first guest bedroom includes a queen-size bed, woodlands view and private access to the ground level patio. Next door is the second bedroom with two twin beds that also enjoy a woodland view. Both bedrooms share a full bathroom with tub/shower combo and laundry area.
Starry Skies & Fiery NightsJust a few paces from the cabin is a woodsy stone-circle fire pit with bench seating that awaits your after dark group gathering. Enjoy roasting marshmallows, engaging conversation, lots of lazy-lounging laughs, amid a natural nocturnal wildlife soundtrack. Don’t forget to look up on clear nights. The cosmic, diamond-studded sky you never see in the city will humble you.
Departing DifficultyWe promise Tranquility’s memories will not leave you, even when you have to leave. Though we’re confident you will return again seeking more Tranquility.
Just 12 miles from downtown Blue Ridge and a scenic train ride touring historic, picturesque landscapes. From there, enjoy hiking, fishing, tubing, kayaking, zip lining, clear blue lakes, and other water adventures.
- Pets Allowed - Dogs Only Pet charges are per pet. 3 Pets Maximum Please email for additional pets.
- Gravel Road Access – 4WD Not Needed (Concrete Driveway Leads to Gravel Parking Area)
- Parking Area Accommodates up to 3 Vehicles or 2 Vehicles w/ Small Tow Trailer
- Gorgeous West Facing View and Stunning Picturesque Sunsets
- 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Baths
- Sleeps up to 6 with 1 King, 1 Queen & 2 Twin-Size Beds
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet w/Speeds Supporting Video Conferencing
- Streaming Smart TVs Accommodating Your Netflix, Amazon, Apple TV Apps etc.
- Quiet Privacy
- PETS ALLOWED
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent this cabin (Driver’s License pic required)
- The cabin is priced for up to 4 Adults. Additional Adults are $20/nightly per Adult.
- Floor to Ceiling, Mountain Stone, Wood Burning Fireplace & Large Flat Screen TV
- Wrap Around Deck w/ Rocking Chairs
- Tank-Free Gas Grill (connected to house propape)
- Walkout Screened-In Patio with 4-Person Hot Tub, round picnic table with bench seating for at least six, and Nearby Gas Log Fireplace
- Fully Stocked Kitchen w/ Spacious Granite Countertops, and Breakfast Island
- Dining Table Comfortably Seats 6
- Round Side Table Seats 4
- Spacious Lounge Living Area Seats 6
- Half Bath Serves Living Room
Top Level Loft
- Master King Suite w/ cozy Gas Fireplace and Large Flat Screen TV
- En Suite Bathroom w/ Dual Vanity Sinks and two-person tile shower
- Loft Suite Overlooks High A-Frame Window Panel Views
Lower Level Bedrooms & Entertainment Area
- Roomy Entertainment Area w/ Large Flat Screen TV, Billiard Table, and Gas log Fireplace
- Queen Bedroom w/ Woodlands View and Private Access to Ground Level Patio
- 2nd Bedroom w/ Two twin beds and Woodlands View
- Full bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo and Laundry Units
- Spacious, Stone-Circle Fire Pit w/ Bench Seating for Four
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Aug 4, 2022
**5 STARS** wonderful memories made here! Thank you!Property
**5 STARS** wonderful memories made here! Thank you!
Reviewed: Jan 5, 2022
Everyone was wonderful and friendly. We felt well taken care of.Property
We had a magical and wonderful vacation and the cabin played a huge role in the success of our trip. We loved coming home after coloring Blue Ridge. The amenities were top notch.
CABIN CONDITIONS RECAP
See complete amenities list by clicking:
See complete amenities list by clicking: